Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chocolate Toffee Trifle

About a month ago, I hosted a Pampered Chef for one reason. A trifle bowl! I'm not quite so sure why I was obsessed with this particular serving dish. It was probably the mix of practicality (lid for transport and removable base) and the Susie-Homemaker-ness that a homemade trifle exudes! This week I made my first trifle and despite my nerves it was a HUGE hit. This recipe is so simple, but so yummy!

Chocolate Toffee Trifle
Chocolate Cake- Prepared in 2 round pans according to box directions
2 Packages of Chocolate Pudding- Prepared according to box directions
1 container of Cool Whip
Crushed Heath Bars

Layer crumbled chocolate cake, pudding, heath bar bits and cool whip in the trifle bowl. Repeat layers until bowl is filled. Keep refrigerated until it is served. Can be made the night before. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment