Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Final Results of the Chop

This weekend I actually got my hair chopped.  I have to admit that there wasn't much excitement going into my appointment.  In fact, I almost chickened out because I just wasn't feeling like making a major change.  But I didn't let my lack of enthusiasm change my plans and I cut off almost 9 inches! So here are the results!

Let's start with the back.  And yes, there is another set of before pictures.  Mainly because my husband loves taking random pictures of my hair!





And now for the front.



Note:  Holding the ponytail was incredibly creepy! Don't quite know why, but it was!


Surprisingly, I really love my new haircut.  I actually liked it more the next day when I styled it, which is usually the day when I curse my new hairstyles b/c it doesn't look anything like it did when I left the salon.

1 comment: